So, now that October is over let’s do a quick recap!
What did we watch? What did we like? What did we buy?
Movies and TV Shows
Emily in Paris
Emily, a happy-go-lucky American girl, played by Lily Collins, moves to Paris for a job opportunity. Navigating through a new city, new job, new EVERYTHING comes as a bit of a culture shock for Emily. One day at a time, Emily tries to juggle her career, friendships, and love life while trying to encapsulate the French way of life.
The Social Dilemma
The Netflix documentary discusses the rise of social media and the negative consequences of social networking. It sheds light on mental health, its role in politics, addiction, and the exploitation of users for monetary gain through surveillance and capitalism.
The documentary makes you aware of things you probably had no idea are happening every time you use your smart phone or social media. So be prepared to be mind blown.
1-Pot Golden Curry Lentil Soup
Creamy Pumpkin Mac ‘n’ Cheese
Dark Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Check out The Curvy Magazine playlist on Spotify!
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
- Yes Theory Podcast
- Food, Sex & Money
- I’m Over It with Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor
Due to the fall weather, we want to dress in comfy, but cute clothes. Our fall favorites consist of long sleeve knit tops, nude purses, trendy sunglasses, black loafers, and warm jackets.
- Bershka jumper: Long sleeve turtleneck shirts are always a go-to for the fall and wintertime. They match with mostly everything and can be dressed up or down.
- Urban Outfitters cat eye sunglasses: Sunnies are always a statement piece because they can make an outfit look sophisticated or just cool AF.
- Mango shoulder bag with chain: The perfect nude purse that matches perfectly with fall and winter colors. It’s minimal, but classy and will add a little flare to your outfit.
- Wildflower cowhide case: Our phones are always out – we basically carry them like a purse. So, why not accessorize with a cute phone case!?
- Zara patent loafers with chain: Loafers are so in! They make an outfit look more professional but can also be dressed down for a casual look with tights and a skirt or jeans.
- H&M faux fur biker jacket: Everyone needs a cute and warm winter jacket. Faux leather jackets never go out of style because they match well with most things. Pair this jacket with jeans and boots and you are ready to go!
- Bershka beige trousers: These comfy nude pants are perfect for lounging at home or going out. Match them with some chunky boots for a funky, cool look.
Beauty + Wellness
Since most people are stuck at home due to COVID-19 regulations, we have to find the time to stay healthy and mindful from home.
Some staple items that we’ve been loving:
- Skincare face masks
- Heating pad
- Journal with prompts
- Ankle weights
- Yoga mat
Hope you enjoyed our October faves! Stay healthy and stay motivated!